Thursday, June 20, 2013

Travel Throwback: Uncommercialized






Theme: Uncommercialized


The heart of travel is those places with no hotels, no cars and no chauffeurs. Its just you, the nature, the locals and all the breath taking views. This is what I felt a few years back when I was in Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur. 











Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur

Long before others went to that place, I am proud to have been in Hinatuan. It was about 5 years ago, my sisters and I ventured there. Now Hinatuan is a frequent travel destination for local and foreign guests and infrastructures are slowly creeping in. 

A beautiful river gorge, Enchanted River, has been playground for kids, haven for adventure travelers and holy ground for the believers. Sanctuary to large marine wildlife, the fishes of the Enchanted River, according to legends has never been caught.
 





Hinatuan also possess large Mangrove forests that helps protect aquamarine life. It also serves as protection during heavy typhoons.



Spending all day, island hoping with for different islands, large and small. Indeed Hinatuan was one of the best experience I've ever had. 







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment