Monday, May 20, 2013

The Dahilayan Fun

It was four days after mother's day. My mother and her friends planned to visit Dahilayan Adventure Park, famous for it ziplines, for a post celebration. It is located in Camp Philips, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon. It was dawn and we have to get ready to enjoy the ride all the way from Iligan City, Cagayan de Oro and towards Bukidnon.

Happy mother's day Ma.

Mama and her friends
We stopped over to pee and looked for a good place to have breakfast unfortunately the park signages signals us to go straight ahead. So we keep the pace until we arrived.

We ended up having breakfast there and manage to marvel at the view since we arrived to Camp Philips. I revel at the thought of my memories during the days in college were we did our field trips and thesis. I missed it. The fact though that I have some oldies to go with actually restricts some of the things I do. I'd love to have more stop overs and have pictures taken but alas I can't. I enjoyed it still.



Dahilayan has different mountain resorts located nearby. We rented a small gazebo for Php 200.00 to have a place to rest on the Pine Grove Mountain Lodge.
 
A cute chow-chow obeying his master because he can't contain his happiness.
So glad that we went out for a horse ride. I'd like to be able to learn how to ride it on my own someday. 


Dahilayan Adventure Park house the Zipzone, one is 840 meters and other is 320 meters. I love ziplines the thrill and thought that somehow you are flying. Of course I took the 840 meters. 



There are still so many adventures to conquer and I will when I come back someday.





The Forest Park another juncture of the whole Dahilayan fun houses the other rides plus. It also has a mini forest, animal sculpture and a little more family friendly for picnics and picture taking.

Wonderful views from here.

Who said foxy old ladies can't play?

Good thing it's not real.

Temporary boyfriend for the day.
Getting to take the 840 meter ride and enjoying the laughter of these mothers I did have so much fun. Thanks again wonderful ladies, until next time.

How to get there, accommodation, rates and adventure: (I decided to take and scan tariffs for more detailed information)


 





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment